Take Action to Protect your Rights and Information.

As Congress considers critical new infrastructure spending, policymakers are eyeing unconventional sources of revenue to fund their plans.

One proposal under consideration would require credit unions and other financial institutions to report to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) how much money has gone into and out of accounts holding more than $600.


Click to Contact your Representatives to stop this invasion of your privacy!


Online Banking Login
Website Login Credit Card Login

I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?

Please visit your local office. You will need to know the check number, amount and to who it was made payable. There is a simple form to complete and there is a $25 stop pay fee. 

This answer has been viewed 406 times.

Related Questions