Be advised that effective Monday, October 4th we will no longer be with our current data processing system. The Board of Directors of Sunlight FCU have elected to convert from our current system to a more user friendly, efficient, and technologically advanced system that will accommodate all the new services we have implemented over the past few years along with those we anticipate adding for the benefit of our
While some things will change, these will not:
- Your account number will remain the same
- You may continue to use your current checks
- You can continue to use your current ATM/Debit/Credit Cards
These services will change, and we will provide you with the assistance to make the upgrades as effortless as possible:
Touch Tone Teller (iTalk)
- During conversion, members will not have access to make changes to Billpay starting September 24th.
- You will have access to the new Billpay system starting October 4th.
- Any scheduled payments sent out on or before September 30th will go as normal.
- Payments scheduled to go out Oct. 1st - 3rd will be sent out on October 4th.
- Your Payees and scheduled payments will be transferredover automatically.
- You will need to set up any re-occurring payments you had set on the old website. These changes will not transfer over.
- You will need to re-enroll by clicking the link "First time user? Enroll now."
- Can I use the same username & password as my current online is set?
- Yes. You will have to set up your User ID and password, but it can be the same as before.
- When can I go on to get everything set up?
- If I have a scheduled payment set to come out of my savings or checking account to a 3rd party (not through Billpay) do I need to contact them?
- Everything will resume as normal starting Oct. 4th. If you payment is leaving on or after the 4th you payment will go out as normal.
- If you payment is scheduled to go out between Oct. 1st - Oct. 3rd you may need to contact your 3rd party vendor to let them know.
- If I set up an account with the online banking, then go to the mobile banking and set up an account, can I use the same username & password?
- Logins for Online Banking with a computer or through the app will be the same.
- If you sign up on your computer, you do not have to sign up for the app sepatately.
- The same goes if you sign up using the app, you don't have to sign up for your computer sepatately. The useraname and password will be the same.
- Can I change my password from the app?
Our Mobile App
- You will need to download a new mobile App
- It can be found in the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Search for Sunlight Federal Credit Union
Your ACH deposits, Social Security, Payroll, etc., should be available to you on Thursday, September 30th. Please check your accounts on Thursday the 30th to verify your funds have been deposited. If not, and you need funds, please contact us to make arrangements to assist you before offices close on the 30th.
Please note that all offices will be closed from October 1-4.
All offices will be back open for our normal business hours effective Tuesday, October 5th.